Massage has been in demand in different cultures and civilizations for several century’s. This method of therapy and relaxation of the body is back in the days of ancient India, China and Tibet proved its incomparable healing effect. Even the "father" of Western medicine, Hippocrates, often turned to massage techniques to combat certain diseases.
Today, massage is no less popular. It is a traditional method of treatment and prevention of diseases in many countries. What's more, massage is a simple, affordable and 100% safe way to relieve stress, relax and improve your overall beauty and health. Top 6 Reasons Why Massage Is Popular Massage is truly a klondike of opportunities for a beneficial effect on the human body.
Among the top reasons for the demand for the procedure are:
1. Relieving muscle tension and pain. Unique techniques and properly dosed physical effects on the body, relax muscles, reduce their tension and pain. This is especially important for athletes and people with injuries, representatives of professions where you need to sit or stand constantly.
2. Improvement of blood circulation. Massage stimulates internal processes in the body, improves the supply of oxygen and nutrients to tissues and organs, speeds up the process of metabolism and the remove of toxins. It helps to tone up and feel great, no matter the situation.
3. Giving beauty to the body. Precise movements of the massage therapist's hands help to “hone” subcutaneous excesses, smooth out cellulite dimples on the body. For maximum effect, massage oil is used, to saturates the skin with useful microelements and increases the effect of massage procedures.
4. Strengthening immunity. American scientists confirm that even a standard 45-minute massage session can significantly increase the number of lymphocytes - cells responsible for the body's immune functions. In addition, during the procedure, natural massage oil penetrates deeply into the tissues and has a complex effect on the body, stimulating natural defenses.
5. Reducing stress levels. Another important effect of massage is a decrease in the level of stress hormones (adrenaline + norepinephrine) and an average increase of 30% in the level of happiness hormones (dopamine + serotonin). A good mood and a surge of vitality, a desire to act, create and enjoy life can be noticed after the first session.
6. Sleep improvement. Due to the complex effect on muscles and skin, beneficial effects on the nervous system and blood circulation, relieving anxiety and tension, sleep becomes calm and relaxed.