Body massage oil Verana Professional "Cedar" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of massage, aroma massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is natural Cedarwood essential oil.
Cedar essential oil contains almost all essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins: A, B, C, D, P, as well as vitamins B1 and E in large quantities.
Essential oil of cedar
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- helps to remove toxins from the upper layers of the skin
- stimulates blood circulation
- increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin
- helps to strengthen the immune system
- has antioxidant and antiseptic properties
- stimulates the regenerative processes of the skin
- nourishes the skin with vitamins and microelements
- improves the general condition of the skin
- makes the skin soft and smooth
Essential oil of Cedar, has an antiviral effect, improves immunity.
In addition to Cedarwood essential oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.Body massage oil "Cedar" promotes skin rejuvenation and reduction of fine wrinkles, helps to slow down the aging process of the skin and remove toxins from the upper layers of the skin, stimulates blood circulation. The oil increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin, stimulates the regenerative processes of the skin and improves its general condition, makes the skin soft and smooth.
The scent of cedar helps to relax and strengthen the nervous system, helps relieve stress and improves mood.
Body massage oil "Cedar" is most favorable for the signs of the zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius
Recommended for anti-aging, regenerating massage and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.