Body massage oil Verana Professional "Mandarin" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of massage, aroma massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is natural Mandarin essential oil.
Mandarin essential oil contains a large amount of vitamin C, vitamins of group B, A, D, K and E, as well as minerals: potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, calcium and other trace elements useful for the human body.
Mandarin essential oil
- promotes fat burning
- helps to effectively combat cellulite
- stimulates the activity of the sebaceous glands
- perfectly tones the skin
- promotes skin regeneration
- helps to smooth out skin relief
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- tightens the skin
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- helps to strengthen the immune system
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- nourishes the skin with vitamins and microelements
- improves the general condition of the skin
Mandarin essential oil, has an antiviral effect, improves immunity.
In addition to sweet Orange essential oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.
Body massage oil "Mandarin" promotes fat burning and effective fight against cellulite, stimulates the activity of the sebaceous glands, helps to smooth out the skin relief, helping to eliminate the so-called orange peel. The oil helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin, nourishes the skin with vitamins and microelements, rejuvenates the skin, helps to reduce fine wrinkles, makes the skin smooth and elastic.
The sweet citrus scent of tangerine relieves stress, calms the nervous system, gives fun and improves mood, and promotes creative thinking.
Body massage oil "Mandarin" is most favorable for the signs of the zodiac: Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces.
Recommended for anti-cellulite, regenerating massage and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.