Body massage oil Verana Professional "Ylang-Ylang" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of massage, aroma massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is the natural essential oil of Ylang-Ylang flowers.
Ylang-Ylang essential oil contains a large amount of vitamins B, E, beneficial acids and trace elements that give the oil high anti-aging properties.
Ylang Ylang essential oil
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- stimulate the growth of new cells
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- increases skin elasticity
- promotes deep skin hydration
- helps to align the skin structure
- promotes skin tightening, has a lifting effect
- improves the general condition of the skin
- makes the skin soft, smooth and silky
In addition to Ylang-Ylang essential oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.Ylang-Ylang body massage oil promotes skin rejuvenation, helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, and helps to reduce fine wrinkles. The oil perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin, increases skin elasticity, improves the general condition of the skin, helps to align the skin structure, makes the skin soft, smooth and silky
The Ylang-Ylang aroma stimulates creative energy, helps to restore internal strength, and enhances the feeling of self-confidence.
Body massage oil "Ylang-Ylang" is most favorable for the signs of the zodiac: Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius.
Recommended for regenerating, anti-aging massage and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.Natural cosmetic!