Body massage oil Verana Professional "Eucalyptus" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of massage, aroma massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of the massage oil is the natural essential oil of Eucalyptus.
Eucalyptus essential oil includes up to forty components such as vitamins: B1, B2, C, E, PP, minerals: boron, iron, potassium, calcium, cobalt, silicon, magnesium, manganese, copper, nickel, as well as, cineole, organic acids and tannins.
Eucalyptus essential oil
- effectively regenerates the skin
- nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- has anti-edema effect
- tones the skin, makes it more elastic
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- promotes rapid regeneration of damaged tissues
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- increases skin elasticity
- improves the general condition of the skin
- makes the skin smooth and elastic
Eucalyptus essential oil, has an antiviral effect, improves immunity.
In addition to Eucalyptus essential oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.Body massage oil "Eucalyptus" promotes skin rejuvenation and rapid regeneration of damaged tissues, helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, helps to reduce fine wrinkles. The oil effectively regenerates, nourishes and moisturizes the skin, tones it, makes the skin more elastic and elastic, improves the general condition of the skin.
The aroma of Eucalyptus helps to quickly recover from stress, troubles and accidents, relieves fatigue and apathy, awakens the body's hidden reserves.
Recommended for regenerating, anti-aging massage and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.