Body massage oil Verana Professional "Edelweiss" is developed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of body massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is a natural, oily extract of flower pollen.
The extract of flower pollen is rich in amino acids, vitamins A, E, C, vitamins of group B, as well as vitamins D, P, PP, K and more than 500 microelements necessary for the life of the human body.
- protects the skin from the negative effects of the external environment
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- promotes rapid skin regeneration
- stimulates blood circulation
- saturates the skin with vitamins and proteins
- contributes to the rejuvenation of all layers of the skin
- activates metabolic processes in skin cells
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- tones the skin
- softens and moisturizes all layers of the skin
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- improves the general condition of the skin
In addition to the extract, massage oil includes: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
During the massage, "Edelweiss" body oil saturates skin cells with vitamins and proteins, softens and moisturizes all layers of the skin, tones up and promotes rapid skin regeneration. The oil helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, helps to reduce fine wrinkles and rejuvenate all layers of the skin, makes the skin soft, smooth and elastic.
The scent of Edelweiss flowers will not leave anyone indifferent, it helps to relax, calm and restore the nervous system, energizes and improves mood.
Recommended for anti-aging and nourishing massage.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+5° C / +25° C). Protect from sunlight and water.
Natural cosmetic! Packaging: 20ml, 50ml, 1 liter and 5 liters.