Body massage oil Verana Professional "Peppermint" is developed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of massage, aroma massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is natural Peppermint essential oil.
Peppermint essential oil contains a large amount of natural menthol,
vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5 B6, B9, B12, C, PP, B5 B6, B9, B12, D, as well as a complex of biologically active minerals, acids and trace elements useful for the skin.
Peppermint essential oil
- improves the protective functions of the skin
- contributes to the rapid removal of skin irritation
- enhances blood circulation
- has sedative and analgesic properties
- helps to restore strength and relieve stress
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- refreshes and tones the skin
- helps to maintain moisture balance in the skin
- promotes skin rejuvenation
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- improves the general condition of the skin
Peppermint essential oil, has an antiviral effect, improves immunity.
In addition to Peppermint essential oil, massage oil contains: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil.
The fresh scent of Peppermint relieves emotional stress and fatigue, calms the nervous system, and enhances self-confidence.
Recommended for anti-aging, regenerating massage and aromatherapy.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.