Body massage oil Verana Professional "Propolis" is designed for effective body care, as well as for various types and techniques of body massage and SPA body treatments.
A unique component of massage oil is a natural oil extract of propolis.
Propolis is produced by bees by collecting pollen and sticky substances from tree buds, modifying them with their enzymes, converting them into propolis. Propolis contains many vitamins and microelements useful for the skin; it consists of 55% resins and balms, 10% fragrant essential oils, 30% wax and 5% pollen.
- contributes to the rejuvenation of all layers of the skin
- effectively regenerates the skin
- helps to reduce fine wrinkles
- helps to slow down the aging process of the skin
- stimulates blood circulation
- saturates the skin with vitamins and microelements
- helps to improve skin elasticity
- promotes rapid skin regeneration
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- improves the general condition of the skin
- softens the skin, makes it smooth and velvety
Bergamot essential oil has an antiviral effect, improves immunity.
In addition to the extract, massage oil includes: Grape seed oil, Rapeseed oil, Olive oil, Castor oil, Almond oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).Body massage oil "Propolis" perfectly nourishes all layers of the skin, saturating them with vitamins and microelements, effectively restores the skin, helps to rejuvenate all layers of the skin and reduce fine wrinkles. The oil helps to slow down the aging process of the skin, stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity, softens the skin, making it smooth and velvety.
The sweet aroma of honey soothes the nervous system, relaxes, helps to get rid of fatigue and depression, improves mood, and energizes.
Recommended for regenerating and anti-aging massage.
Average consumption of massage oil is from 20 to 50 ml per one body massage session.
Store (+ 5 ° C / + 25 ° C). Protect from sunlight and water.Natural cosmetic!